Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response and Policies
The safety of our customers and our loved ones is of the utmost importance to us. Under the Massachusetts Governor's Covid-19 emergency order, we fall under the list of "Essential Services" as a business involved in the construction and maintenance of housing. Despite our status, we take stopping the spread of COVID-19 very seriously. Therefore, we are instituting strong preventative measures in strict accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Onsite Estimates with precautions.
- Remote Estimates - click here for cabinet painting estimate procedure.
- Safety Measures
- General Measures
- We practice Social Distancing to at least 6 ft.
- No handshaking or other personal contact will be permitted.
- We will limit the number of workers in the living areas.
- No one showing any symptoms, or who has had contact with anyone showing symptoms or who is suspect, will be permitted on the job.
- Cleanliness and Disinfection Procedures
- Workers will practice handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or handwashing with a minimum of 70% plus alcohol solution.
- We will clean tools and often touched surfaces with 99+% Isopropyl alcohol or 95% Ethanol.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- We will wear N95 or equivalent facemasks when desired.
- We will wear half-mask or full-face mask respirator with organic filter cartridges and N95 or P100 pre-filters when appropriate.
- Surgical gloves will be worn when necessary.
- We will use protective shoe covers if requested.
- Detailed Discussion of Procedures Before Any Work Begins.
- Links to More Information About Covid-19 and Safety Precautions:
Back to: Home